Tuesday, July 31, 2012

100 Followers Already!!!

Hello Beauties!!!! So sorry I haven't blogged in a while, I was on a weekend get-away at one of my favorite nearby places-Wisconsin Dells! It was so great, and there was just so much stuff to do! So many waterparks/rollercoasters/etc. I had a great time, enjoying it with my family.


But today I just wanted to do a quick post saying how happy and thankful I am to all you beauties! I am so thrilled I already have 100 followers! I never expected to even reach 20! :P
You all are such dolls, I really appreciate all your fabulous comments-I read each and every one, so don't be shy and write a comment! ((:


Once again, THANK YOU SO(X139892189381983109238) MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME AND LEAVING SUCH WONDERFUL COMMENTS((: I really truly appreciate you all(:


If you have any ideas on what I should blog about next time, just let me know! I will be more than happy to do a post on something you would want me to do(:


Once more, THANK YOU BEAUTIES<3



6 comments:

  1. Awww I cant wait to get there...14 people away...that's good for blogging for only 8 months right?
    http://www.roros-world.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. brava complimenti!!! ^_^
    laura,
    http://glampond.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm your new follower...yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here I am following back!
    Can u please have a look at my Facebook page? Let me know what u think!
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for you sweet comment on my blog!
    I've already followed you :)
    it's your turn :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh obviously one is the most amazing :) Haha. I love it!
    But three is definitely pretty cute too!

    ReplyDelete