Thursday, July 19, 2012

Burberry Autumn/Winter 2012 Accessories Collection((:

Hello Beauties! How is everyone? Hopefully fabulous! :)
Today I'm going to show you all the new Burberry Collection! 
Enjoy!


The Burberry Autumn/Winter 2012 Accessories Collection
The Orchard In Suede
Framed Crossbody Bag, Abstract Check Square Scarf, and Cat-Eye Tortoiseshell Sunglasses
Fox Detail Bangle, Metal Fox/Owl Ring
Cases, Wallets
Travel Accessories
Studded Handle Stripped Walking Umbrella

These are just a few of my favorites of the new Burberry collection! 
I hope you beauties enjoyed looking through these images!
Let me know your opinions on these items!
What were your faves?
 I love hearing from all of you dolls<3








18 comments:

  1. I love the rings and bangle <3

    http://monstermagpie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the rings and bangels are awesome and actually I like everything with animal details:)
    and of course I would like it if we follow each other:)
    so I`m following you

    http://rambutan18.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Burberry is my favourite designer shop, I just love ittt
      I follow you now, follow back maybe? :)
      http://coldinvitation.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. I fell in love with the fox bangle, sooo adorable! And the green bag in the first picture is gorgeous!
    By the way thanks for visiting my blog, I started following you doll<3
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome post dear! love the pictures! that fox bangle is seriously awesome. follow each other? xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post. I like the cases & wallets, simple yet elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Blog♥
    http://sweetsugarwater.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous!
    oxoxoxoxo from San Francisco
    Amy
    http://bridechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Burberry collection is really nice :) checkout my blog may be we follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. www.beautifullflavya.blogspot.com

      Delete
  9. Already following you, dear . . .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey i really like your blog , nice pictures !!! Would you like to follow each other !? promise to follow back :)) greetings

    www.modishyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That Crossbody bag is all kinds of awesome! We just got a new obsession! Thanks for sharing - hope you don't mind if we repost this bag - we'll link to you, surely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh God that fox ring. It's so cool. :3

    I followed back. Thanks for following me :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, these are pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my got! that fox bangle is all I need!

    Thanks for your comment sweetie! I know follow you. I have a new category on my blog called "trends scouting.

    check it out at
    prettynyummy.blogspot.gr
    www.facebook.com/prettynyummy

    ReplyDelete