Friday, August 24, 2012

M.A.C Studio Sculpt Spf 15 Foundation (REVIEW)

HELLO BEAUTIES<3

Its been so long since I made another post! So sorry! I'm really trying:)

Today I am going to do a short review on the M.A.C studio sculpt foundation.


I recently purchased this M.A.C foundation , and I absolutely adore it!
This foundation is unlike any other I have tried!
It is super creamy (which feels amazing on my face after I apply it), and it is gel-based which provides excellent coverage and leaves your face with a smooth and glowing finish:) SCORE!
Usually I am picky when it comes to foundations because so many beauty products make my face look cakey, but the M.A.C studio sculpt is perfect! It makes my face look flawless!
It hydrates and revitalizes the skin while being long-wearing and water resistant! What more can you ask for?!

If you are ever in need of foundation, I strongly suggest buying this one at any M.A.C counter/store, it is totally worth it(only $30.00)!

Hope you enjoyed reading this short post!
Have an amazing weekend!

Don't forget to leave a comment and follow! If you ask me to follow you, I always do:))

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Hi hun, great post I've been thinking about buying this foundation but wasn't totally sure if it was worth the money - you've made my decision a lot easier! now following you, let me know if you wanna follow back :)

    www.hollyscrivener.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello thanks for stopping by, I will follow willingly, and I hope that soon you will too! kisses

    http://theworldinacloset.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, geat post!
    see u,
    http://www.thefashionheels.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a MAC fanatic I'll totally have to pick this up!
    I followed GFC, follow back?
    http://www.ashleythefashionguru.blogspot.com
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment ;D I really like your blog, I'm a new follower <3 :**

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your blog! love the marc jacobs watch aswell!
    http://nocturnallexanna.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete